B2B IT content writer
Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employer: The Recognition Group
The Recognition Group is looking for an experienced B2B IT content writer to join our team. If you have experience writing long-form copy and thrive working in a fast-moving consultancy environment, then this is for you.
The Recognition Group is a fully remote business, this role, like all in our team is home based.
Your responsibilities will include:
- writing long-form B2B IT copy, including whitepapers and e-books
- supporting the team across our group of agencies with their client needs.
This is a permanent full time or part time (minimum 4 days/week) role. Please note this is not a freelance position.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in writing for B2B IT audiences
- the ability to understand specialist B2B IT knowledge and concepts and to translate it into clear, compelling copy
- an understanding of best practices and how to apply them when producing different content for different channels
- exceptional written and oral communication skills
- attention to detail and a passion for writing
- exceptional time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Candidates must have B2B IT content writing experience and be able to show a portfolio of business writing across multiple channels.
What we offer
The benefits provided by The Recognition Group include:
- office set up including a laptop, monitor and VOIP phone plus office set up allowance, and an annual update fund
- a work from home allowance
- an additional day of annual leave on your birthday so you can take some special time just for you
- an extensive training and personal development program – in the last few months we have done a wellbeing workshop, had appointments with a dietitian, had a team baking class and much more
- social connections including a team buddy program (rotating buddies each fortnight), regular virtual social drinks and an in person team retreat
- an annual training fund for each team member to participate in training and development. For some people this funds part of their post-graduate studies, some participate in role based training.
About The Recognition Group
The Recognition Group is a family of marketing and communications agencies made up of three specialist agencies including Write Away Communication, Recognition PR and Outsource. We work together to provide integrated communications and marketing strategies and execution for clients. You can find out more about us at www.therecognitiongroup.com.au
We have an outstanding culture and we are a driven and connected team that lives by our values. Thereâ€™s so much more to us than we can share here so head to our culture page and youâ€™ll find out everything you need to know. https://www.therecognitiongroup.com.au/our-culture
How to apply
If this sounds likeâ€¯youâ€¯pleaseâ€¯submit an application by clicking the â€œApplyâ€ button.
Must have the right to work in Australia.