Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for – to specialise in Bus Air-Conditioning Units?
QTK Group (TK Bus Australia) is the National Thermo King Bus Air Conditioning Supplier and Market Leader for Bus Air Conditioning equipment in Australia.
QTK Group is committed to delivering the highest level of service combined with the highest quality products in the transport industry.
Employees of QTK Group are expected at all times to uphold the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment, quality and teamwork and must exhibit a strong work ethic.
If working in the transport industry is for you then the available opportunity to come work at QTK Group maybe just the thing?
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Full Time qualified Automotive Electrician to join the TK Bus Australia – QLD site. You will be performing various tasks relating to the service and installation of bus air conditioning equipment.
Your main duties include:
- Service Bus Air Conditioners in the field and in the Workshop when required
- Install Bus Air Conditioners at OEM facilities
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Automotive Electrician Trade Qualification
- AAC02 Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self Motivated with a positive attitude
- Be well presented, enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as we provide 24 x 7 support
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working at Heights Certification (preferred, not essential)
- Restricted Electrical Licence (preferred, not essential)
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Thermo King product training
- Company Vehicle applicable to trade
- Long term career possibilities for the right applicant
While experience in bus air conditioning is preferred, qualified auto electricians and mechanics are invited to apply who are looking for a change as training will be provided.
Don’t hold an AAC02 Refrigerant Handling Licence? Still invited to apply if willing to undertake a 6-12mth traineeship or RPL.
Please forward applications to [email protected].
We appreciate your effort in applying and we ask for your understanding in that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Employment Agencies need not apply.