Auto Electrician – Municipal Vehicles
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: TRS Resourcing
$55 Per Hour N/T + Super & O/T
TRS Resourcing is being called upon to source and screen trade qualified Auto Electricians for new build Municipal Vehicles & Related Equipment for our clients day shifts.
Based in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs, our client is looking for suitable auto electricians who will be part of the construction team for sweepers and other refuse equipment.
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Reading electrical circuits
- Fault finding electrical issues
- Service, repair and maintain the electrical requirements of all relevant pre-delivery standards and road transport guidelines
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings
- Have the ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Hold a mechanical aptitude
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Auto Electrician Trade qualification (Lower Rate of Pay will be offered for Non-Trade Qualified Candidates)
- Own Tools (Specialist tools supplied)
To comply with the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer Directions, workers will be required to show evidence to their employer of having had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it’s a genuine position from us!