Audio Visual Commissioner
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
$100,000 – $149,999 depending on experience
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Supportive team culture
Generation-e is a progressive leader in integrated solutions delivering Modern Work & Security solutions in Australia & New Zealand. Due to ongoing growth, we are once again looking for motivated people to join our team.
Generation-e works with enterprise and government clients and has extremely close relationships with key partners like Microsoft. This role calls for an innovative, ambitious and self-driven person early in their career. This is a role where you will learn fast, so you will need to demonstrate you are ready. Generation-e accelerates careers, and this is a great opportunity to start yours out right!
Due to our ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for more experienced AV Commissioners to join our team. While most sites are in the CBD, some are in metro and regional areas so some remote travel may be required from time to time.
Your duties will include support and commissioning of modern audio visual solutions and working with many types of AV technology, Microsoft Teams and network technology. As part of our larger Commissioning Team, you will work with experts and contribute your knowledge.
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in AV control systems, video conferencing and Microsoft Teams.
- Basic networking and AV programming skills will be highly regarded
- Experience with audio video & IT trouble shooting and fault-finding
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Programming and support with Crestron control, QSC, Biamp, Sennheiser and Shure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively lead and motivate
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- High attention to detail
- Positive and motivated attitude!
What is in it for you? Apart from joining an enthusiastic team of like-minded people, we can offer you:
- A culture of smart, fun and values-driven people, where everybodyâ€™s voice matters
- Plenty of autonomy and opportunity to grow
- A growing successful company that accelerates careers
- An organisation that cares about work:life balance
To be successful in the role you need to demonstrate strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines. It will be essential that candidates display a passion for client service and believe in the need to ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure client expectations are met.