Associate Property Investment Advisor
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: Inject Pty Ltd
About Empower Wealth
We’re a local team providing solid and sophisticated property investment advice. We educate and empower Australians to make sound financial choices for their lifestyles. Whether families, professionals or retirees, we believe anyone can build long term wealth through property if you’re armed with the right advice and people in your corner. That’s where we come in.
Our team are a passionate bunch of property investment advisors, buyers’ advocates, mortgage brokers, financial planners and recently, accountants. Multiple awards aside, what we’re truly proud of is the team and culture that this energy and effort has created. Leadership is transparent and stable and we are continuing to grow.
Why You Want to Work Here
- You’ll establish a career in property investment advice, with a clear pathway to becoming a qualified property investment advisor.
- You’ll be working with high calibre people, mentored by industry experts and colleagues that also know how to have a laugh.
- We believe in leveraging technology to make our lives easier. You’ll learn about cutting edge wealth and property software to help you make informed decisions.
- This also means you can work from anywhere. Our head office is in Melbourne, but we have team members from the Gold Coast to Canberra.
- You have exposure to the world of property and finance, whether financial planning, accounting, mortgage broking or real estate. It would be fantastic if you also understood the property transaction, you might have bought your first home or investment property.
- You know your way around a spreadsheet and probably have your budget mapped out, you’re a natural long-term planner and have an inherent drive to achieve your goals.
- Tying this all together (and what will set you apart) is the willingness to engage with and educate others, you could chat for hours about market trends, figures and how the latest government incentives are affecting prices. You see this opportunity as a potential career game-changer.
About the Role
Supported and led by the Property Wealth Planning Manager, you’ll learn the ins and outs of structuring a property investment plan and add incredible value through:
- Ensure a fantastic experience by liaising with the client to obtain relevant information, coordinate appointment times and provide updates and answers to queries.
- Proactively developing your knowledge by researching, analysing and evaluating property market data, conditions, legislation, government incentives and grants, and local area, socio/demographic/infrastructure changes and upgrades to provide accurate and effective advice.
- Support the advisor to establish cash flow analysis and projections specific to target properties on the clients’ property plan and populating the property portfolio plan to provide to clients
- Investing time in understanding a client’s situation to spot roadblocks as well as opportunities that may fly under the radar and providing these findings to the manager
- Ensuring the client is kept up to date on any findings, tracking post-purchase information and ensuring client information is kept updated on our system
To be shortlisted for this rare opportunity, we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Exposure to buying or selling property
If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application now by providing your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you are the right person for the role.
Respectfully and regretfully, only successful candidates will be notified.
Only those with unrestricted working rights need to apply.