Associate Nurse Manager (Orthopaedics)
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Alfred Health
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part time – 70 hours per fortnight
- Permanent ongoing
- Classification code – YW11-YW12
- Alfred Centre location
- Staff benefits
The Associate Nurse Manager is a member of the nursing leadership team on the ward/unit who assists the Nurse Manager/ Nurse Unit Manager to operationalise the core values of the organisation, and plays a pivotal role in meeting broader organisational imperatives.
This role supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes the development of nurses, ensuring the philosophy of nursing and standards of practice are consistently reflected in professional practice and patient care. Together with the Nurse Manager, the Associate Nurse Manager is responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes. The Associate Nurse Manager facilitates timely patient access and flow across the continuum of care.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
- Must have attained Clinical Nurse Specialist position in Orthopaedics.
- At least 3 years Orthopaedic Scrub/Scout experience .
- Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
- Current and satisfactory Police Check
- Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Donna McKendry 0447382018
Applications close Sunday the 3rd of October, 2021
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.