Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Organization: National Dental Care3.7•42 reviews
We are seeking a highly-competent Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our busy practice, DB Dental Ellenbrook.
About DB Ellenbrook
We are a beautiful, large and modern 6 chair practice and have been in the local community for 7 years with a well-established and loyal patient base. We are fully QIP accredited, with state-of-the-art equipment such as OPG, endodontic microscope and intra oral cameras. Performing high-end services as well as general dentistry, we have a supportive and very experienced team that have a range of special interests such as prosthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and a prosthetist. We see a mixed demographic of patients, from young families and elderly to Fly-In Fly-Out workers.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
Ellenbrook is in the northeastern suburbs of Perth, approximately 30 minute drive from Perth CBD, 35 minute to the beach and is a great place for families as it has good schools, childcare centres, activities and lots of park and playgrounds
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding|
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
● Competitive commission, attractive benefits & great incentive scheme
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About DB Dental / National Dental Care
Established in 2013, National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices, including the acquisition of Western Australian based DB Dental. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at [email protected]