Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Organization: National Dental Care3.7•42 reviews
Due to consistently high patient volumes, we are seeking a dynamic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to support the team at DB Dental Spearwood. Retainer options and immediate start available!
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as an Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. To be successful, you will also have a desire to continue to improve and grow in a dynamic environment.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3+ year experience working as a Dentist in Australia with high clinical skills and standards
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
- Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
- Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practice that employs the latest dental technologies and equipment
About DB Dental/ National Dental Care
Founded in 2013, National Dental Care started with just four practices located in Brisbane. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown to over 60 practices throughout Australia, including the acquisition of Western Australian based DB Dental, and we are now one of the largest providers of dental services in Australia with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Does this sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on [email protected]