Assistant Valuer – Student Internship Program 2022
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Urbis Pty Ltd
- Kickstart your career in a multidisciplinary professional services firm
- Collaborate with authentic market leaders and industry experts
- Casual opportunities offering 2-4 days per week, commencing in Feb 2022
Our Student Internship Program
Our Student Internship Program offers exclusive opportunities for the brightest students to gain invaluable experience in your field of study and related industries. You will learn from mentors, work with our clients & be exposed to market-leading multidisciplinary projects.
Our annual program will run from February to December 2022 and will enable you to graduate with the distinct advantage of industry experience over your peers. Our student roles offer flexibility in the form of 2-4 days per week, to complement your studies.
- Assist in undertaking a range of valuation and property related tasks.
- Attending property inspections with qualified Valuers.
- Undertake on-line title and town planning searches.
- Review and summarise lease documentation.
- Researching, analysing and assisting with written advice & presentations.
- Relevant degree in the process.
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communicate with confidence and in a responsive manner.
The Application Process
If you are an enthusiastic student who is keen to join our Student Internship Program, you can find out more on our website – https://urbis.com.au/students/, and view all available roles for your location.
When submitting your application, in addition to your resume & most recent academic transcript, please attach a cover letter (one page maximum) addressing the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a city shaper at Urbis?
- What has motivated you to pursue a career in your selected discipline?
- Which Urbis project (past or present) would you like to be part of, and why?
Applications close on Sunday 28 November 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview.
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and studying throughout the duration of the internship to be eligible for the program.
Who We Are
Urbis is a market-leading firm that shapes the cities and communities of Australia for a better future. Drawing together a network of the brightest minds, Urbis consists of practice experts, working collaboratively to deliver fresh thinking and independent advice and guidance – all backed up by real, evidence-based solutions.
Working across the areas of planning, design, policy, heritage, valuations, transactions, economics and research, the expert team at Urbis connect their clients in the public and private sectors to a better outcome, every time.
Urbis is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility, and welcomes diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. To find out more about us visit our website at https://urbis.com.au/.