Assistant Store Manager – Tyre & Auto – with company car
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Frontline Retail Sydney
One of Australia’s largest Tyre & Auto companies with over 200 stores Australia wide. With the highest quality product and efficient service, shopping here for all your tyre needs is a no-brainer. They ensure their customer recieves not just the most suitable products but always followed with real advice and good honest service.
We are looking for someone with a strong customer service background. Ideally, you will have some level of leadership experience. You will lead by example, be passionate about automative & have the understanding of the mechanics behind it. A confident manager, you will be able to train, mentor & motivate your team.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a customer service based role
- Some level of leadership experience
- Ability to drive customer service yourself & through your team to see sales results
- People management, can give feedback when required
- Able to do or pick up, the skills needed to fit a tyre
- Manage OH&S related issues with prompt follow up
- Experience with cash handling, banking etc
- Must hold a current manual drivers licence
In Return, What’s in it for you?
- Work with a great community interally & with your customers
- Growth & progression opportunities
- Discounts for yourself, your friends & your family
- A women’s program to support the women working in a heavy male based industry
- A wellness program to support their teams health & wellbeing
If you love the automotive industry we want to hear from you!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!