Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Private Advertiser
$60,000 – $69,999
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic assistant manager to support the restaurant manager to run this very busy restaurant. This is a permanent, full time opportunity with an immediate start. The successful applicant will need a proven track record and a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role. Roles and responsibilities :
- You will be required to to work 40 hours per week including weekends and evenings.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills and have the ability to manage staff
- Able to lead the FOH team and train all new staff in every aspect of the restaurant.
- Respond to all email and phone enquiries.
- Achieving budgets, rostering, ordering, stocktaking and managing COGs.
- Friendly personality and neatly presented.
- Very hands on role.
- Desire to grow with the company from within.
- Meet agreed KPI’s.
- High level of attention to detail.
We offer a great work life balance and strongly believe in equal opportunities.