Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Ben Shewry and Attica Restaurant are excited to meet the next Assistant Restaurant Manager of Attica in Ripponlea, Melbourne.
This year has been hard on the hospitality industry but we have remained positive throughout and are excited to take Attica to the next level.
We are proud to offer:
- An excellent lifestyle – set hours and two days off in a row each week so you have time to do the things you love outside of work
- A competitive salary and excellent tips
- Work for a dynamic company that doesnâ€™t put profits ahead of staff
- The complete support of a passionate and hands on owner who hires experts to help make the company great at all levels
- Continuous opportunity for personal growth, learning and development of one of the world’s great restaurants
- A stable and committed work environment – Attica has retained every single member of its team during COVID on full hours and full pay
- Work with some of the most passionate, creative, driven and down to earth professionals in the industry, all of whom have unique and important skills that they bring to work each day
- A nutritious and carefully prepared staff meal everyday and a complimentary dinner with drinks at Attica once a year
We are located in Ripponlea, only 8kms from the CBD in the inner South East suburbs. Situated very close to both the train station and tram stops and with free on street parking, getting to and from work will be a breeze.
To be successful in this job we require someone seeking a long term position leading a team of professionals, most of whom have been working with us for years.
The successful candidate must have a deep and genuine passion and love of people and hospitality, a strong work ethic and be able to lead by example. Your positive attitude, honesty, sense of humour and genuine kindness will ensure you fit right in with the rest of the team.
You will able to be collaborative and work within a team that includes the front of house and kitchen as one united front, and also the ability to be dynamic, receive feedback and implement change as necessary.
- At least 2 years experience in restaurant management
- Strong communication skills and advanced computer literacy
- Incredible attention to detail and knowing that it’s the 1% that makes a difference
- Extensive experience training staff
- Extensive wine and beverage service knowledge
Please send a detailed cover letter and CV with several references to [email protected] or apply below.
Unfortunately we will not be taking applications from working holiday or student visas.