Assistant Property Manager
CBD & Inner Suburbs
$45,000 – $54,999
Seeking a professional friendly assistant property manager with a ‘can do’ attitude to conduct all property management related tasks in a busy, professional and vibrant property management team!
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
- Friendly phone manner
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work well within a team but also autonomously
- Knowledge of property management systems (preferred but not necessary)
- Current drivers license
- Current real estate license
- General reception and administration duties
- Conduct routine inspections
- Conduct entry and exit inspections
- Action, manage and finalise maintenance requests
- Lease renewal negotiation
- Open homes (during the week and on Saturday’s)
- Tenant inductions
- Assist with anything that is required as part of property management and reception
- Being part of a small, vibrant and dedicated team, while still benefiting from the wider Harcourts family with on-going training opportunities with Harcourts Academy
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment with in-house training
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Bonuses for bringing in new business
This role is full time and requires the ability to work Saturday’s if required. Experience preferred but not necessary as training will be provided for the right candidate.
This role would suit someone with a a passion for property management and lots of hard work!
To apply, send your current resume and a cover letter to [email protected] or click “Apply for this job”.