Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
We are a successful e-commerce business with revenue approaching $150m, focused on exceeding customer expectations and driving online growth. We are led by an entrepreneurial management team with significant equity ownership that has proved astute in driving substantial growth in online channels. We focus on exceeding customer expectations, and this has engendered strong brand loyalty.
We are looking for an experienced Buyer’s Assistant or Buying Administrator ready for the next step in their career! This is a brand new opportunity to use your passion for fashion and retail to build stylish product ranges!
Duties & Responsibilities
Working closely with the Head Buyer, you will offer support and assistance in the areas below:
- Critical Path management and supplier liaison
- Attend supplier meetings and review approval submissionsAssist in developing category strategy and fashion ranges for new season
- Preparing samples in trade meetings; make recommendations for repeat orders, collate feedback from stores and present to the team
- Review performance and future range intentions to proactively drive the brand’s competitive edge
- Relevant retail exposure is a must with some past experience supporting a buying team
- Analytical ability, numeric accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable and comfortable working in upbeat fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills