Assistant Business Development Manager
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Ray White Glen Waverley
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for an Assistant Business Development Manager to join our amazing team on a full-time basis.
This is a vital role within the company as you will play a key part in providing support to an award-winning Business Development Manager ensuring timely and consistent delivery of core company services to potential, existing clients and investors, ensuring satisfaction with our company brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing value and exceptional customer service to clients
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about company services in an efficient and friendly manner
- Provide required support in appraisals, preparing rental files, conducting market research and reports
- Assist with various administrative tasks when required
- Conduct open inspections
- Organise and attend photoshoots/video shoots
- Organise key collection and have keys cut as required
- Assist with identifying and communicating any new business connections to the Business Development Manager
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role, Property Management, or Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member
- Excellent computer software skills, experience with PropertyMe, VaultRE preferred but not required
- The ability to ask the right questions to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Have completed your Agents Representative Certificate
- Have proven ability to build positive relationships with clients, investors, renters, and rental providers.
- Be highly motivated and driven in a fast past environment
- Be adaptable and resilient
- Attention to detail and time management skills to manage multiple and changing priorities while working to KPIs
Why Join Us?
We’re committed to building a strong team and offer the following in return for your hard work:
- Dynamic, innovative, and support team
- Stable & Long-Term Business Development Team and Property Management Team
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Great culture
- Generous commission
- Fantastic support from Directors and Managers
Ray White is a household name in Australasia, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry.
Established in 1902 in the small Queensland country town of Crowâ€™s Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasiaâ€™s most successful real estate business, with over 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, the Middle East, and Atlanta USA. Last year, Ray White sold over $45 billion worth of property.
Ray White today is still a family-owned business, now spanning residential, commercial, and rural property as well as hotels, marine, property management, and property funds investment. When you choose Ray White, you are choosing over 118 years of experience across thousands of agents around Australia, Asia, and New Zealand.
Here at Ray White Glen Waverley, our Directors have hand-picked and nurtured the entire team which has grown to more than 65 exceptionally loyal staff who are all committed to a culture of excellence, integrity, and motivation.
We are a consistent â€œnumber 1â€ performing business and have strong individual performer awards.
How to Apply?
If you’re looking for a great opportunity with huge growth potential, apply now via SEEK with your CV and a cover letter detailing your skills and experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!