Assistant Branch Manager
Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Organization: Private Advertiser
Truckzone is a leading retailer and distributor of aftermarket truck and trailer parts and accessories in Australia, specialized in parts for American and Japanese truck manufacturers. Truckzone is the new trading name for Coburg Truck Parts, Gleeman Truck Parts and Partspeek Japanese Parts.
Our Welshpool Branch is currently seeking to appoint an Assistant Branch Manager who is passionate and focused on achieving company goals, leading, and motivating a team, ensuring a high delivery of customer service, and someone who is looking to make an overall difference.
- To work with the Branch Manager to ensure that individuals are meeting their sales and margin targets.
- Supervise direct reports
- Ensure the parts showroom is to a standard that displays professionalism
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective branch opening and closing.
- Parts interpreting via phone, email (includes web-based enquiries) and other platforms
- Sales processing – includes quoting, procurement, invoicing, and crediting of day-to-day sales.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience or in a similar role.
- An understanding of American, Japanese and European Truck parts.
- Strong Customer Service & Communication Skills.
- Visible commitment to safety
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of MS office package including Outlook and Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Certificate III in Automotive Sales (preferred)
How to apply
If you are looking for your next professional challenge and possess the skills and experience listed above, click apply below!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted