Area Manager OTR
At OTR, we believe in making our customer’s lives easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide growing from our current base of 156 locations.
Innovation is part of our DNA with OTR being the first in Australia to deliver features such as pay at the pump and to enable our Guests to pre-order true Barista quality coffee via an App from a Fuel & Convenience operation.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Manager to join our dedicated OTR Operations team, to deliver on customer service excellence and sales growth. Working directly with the Regional and General Manager and the wider multi-site local management team, you will contribute to the overall success of multiple sites in this dynamic role which has been created due to substantial growth within the OTR business.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced role which requires an instinctive retailer who has experience building first class teams, within a speciality based retail environment.
What will you do?
- Lead and mentor OTR Site Managers to recruit, train and retain an exceptionally successful team culture amongst Team Members;
- Assist in the implementation of store business plans and ensure high visual merchandising standards are upheld;
- Maintain and exceed KPI targets to ensure the customer service experience for our Guests is incomparable;
- Conduct performance analysis of KPI’s and take action to grow sales and improve store performance;
- Prevent stock or cash losses through investigation and training of site based employees;
- Respond immediately to safety or security concerns raised at OTR sites in your area;
- Protect and grow our brand as an ambassador across regional communities.
What skills does the ideal candidate have?
- Experience as a multi-site Area Manager in retail with a track record of great performance;
- Recruitment and performance management experience;
- Sound time management and organisational skills;
- Outstanding people engagement skills and leadership;
- Sound financial acumen and the ability to read and interpret P&L reports;
- Full Driver’s Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Tertiary or Certificate’s qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- A rewarding role that will help us deliver our strategy to make life simple for our stores and customers
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade and in Stores where you love to be!
- A proud South Aussie company that is quickly growing nationally
- A fantastic group of colleagues who really do play hard and work harder! And finally:
- A very competitive salary package
Sounds pretty good to us!
If you want to talk us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.