APS6 Quality Assessors
Job Location: Perth
Organization: Randstad – Business Support
You will be enrolled in an Nationally accredited training program upon commencement. This 4 week program will ensure you have the knowledge and skills required to be successful in this role.
As a site assessor, you will complete quality audits and perform risk assessments for home aged care services, intrastate.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting with consumers to assess care and service quality
- Conduct interviews with clients and other relevant stakeholders to collect evidence
- Collate and analyse evidence to produce corresponding reports and recommendations
- Collaborate with Senior Assessors on site visits and contribute to report writing
- Apply findings within aged care standards and legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks
- Extensive travel involving overnight travel on a weekly or fortnightly basis
You will have a strong background in auditing or quality assurance, ideally within the human services field. Alternatively, you may be from a clinical nursing background in the health sector, working in investigations or quality framework.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Australian citizen with a current drivers licence
- Flexibility to travel overnight on a weekly or fortnightly basis (travel will be reimbursed). Likely to be 4 nights away per fortnight.
- Receive national accreditation upon successful completion of the program.
- Make a positive contribution to the wider community.
- Opportunity to work from home and the office.
- As a contractor with Randstad, you will get exclusive access to discounts like retailers such as David Jones, Woolworths and JB HiFi.
How to apply
If you are interested and match the above criteria, please apply within.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment integrity checks including a National Police Criminal Check and two viable reference checks.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.