Application Support Analyst
Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Company: Sideshow Consulting
$80,000 – $90,000
‘New opening with a global, US based, high-tech engineering company for a talented application support engineer. Utilise your diagnostic and trouble-shooting experience for Windows environments and relational databases, along with scripting and testing skills, to provide technical support for a variety of leading edge software applications and product ecosystems.
- A computer science degree
- Several years working in an application support team
- Demonstrated Windows Server troubleshooting experience
- Proven SQL Server troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Python, PowerShell or similar scripting languages
- Manual and/or automated testing experience
- Availability for rostered after-hours support (once every 4-5 weeks)
- Experience in manufacturing, production or logistics (preferred)
- C# coding experience
- Basic networking and LAN support skills – CCNA helpful
- Exposure to hardware controllers such as PLCs
Why this Job?
- A small, friendly support team in an office based environment
- Work from home options
- Generous after-hours support payments
- Cutting edge robotics and automation software
- The latest Windows tools and products
- Excellent job security and career options
- An industry leading, multi-billion dollar company
- Travel opportunities to visit customer sites (when safe)
- Extensive, ongoing training
- Sydney North Shore location with on-site parking
Please supply your resume in Word format if possible.
This is a permanent, full-time position and Australian PR or citizenship is essential.