AO6 – Senior Project Officer
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
$60 – $70 p.h. + Superannuation
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an upcoming opportunity within Queensland Government for a Senior Project Officer – AO6. This is a 6 month contract (with possible extension) based in Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of project plans and phases, including the coordination of various activities and resources associated with achieving the project objectives.
- Draft presentations, format documents, schedule meetings, coordinate and collate agenda papers, take minutes, coordinate project activities, and facilitate project communications
- Preparation of project-related documents including status updates, reports, and discussion papers to manage the flow of information.
- Manage stakeholder relationships for effective interface between program management and delivery.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar Project related roles – Local, State or Federal Government experience is highly regarded
- Exceptional interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Experience in development and implementation of policies, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in an environment characterised by conflicting priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Wide variety of large scale projects
- $65.59 / hour + super
- 6 month opportunity with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact William Stock – [email protected], quoting ref no. JO-2111-107459. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com [link removed]