Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
$90,000 to $100,000 Inc super
- Great Career opportunity
- Permanent, Sydney based opportunities
- Salary range – $90,000 â€“ $100,000 Inc super
Who are we?
Attra, a Synechron Company, is a global provider of Information Technology outsourcing services focused on the banking, finance and payments industry. We provide a broad range of IT services and technology solutions that are flexible, cost-effective, efficient and reliable. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high quality resources and solutions to our clients. Through Synechronâ€™s Financial innovation labs, we continue to develop innovative solutions by providing engineering payment solutions, creating tools and processes that shape the evolution of technology.
We are currently looking for experienced Analyst/Programmer to join our team.
We are seeking the following skills, experience and qualifications:
Primary or Mandatory skills:
- .Net full stack
- Java Script, XML, React
- Webservices & SOA
- Devops, CI/CD
To be successful in this role, you will have the following attributes,
- Ability to handle complex modules and integrate applications between systems through APIs.
- Predominant experience in working in Waterfall and Agile implementation.
- Understanding and gathering the user requirements from the clients and provide the detailed technical design and develop the solutions based on the customer requirements.
- Ability to interact with the clients on day to day basis understand their needs.
- Be responsible, proactive and able to make decisions.
- Able to create technical content that is easily adopted and reusable by others.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with program management teams, business analysis and other members.
- Ability to scale the solutions division for growth.
- Possess the business acumen to lead the development team in building a product solution that can solve real business issues effectively.
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud technology
Skills & Experience
- Experience in implementation of complex modules and integrating applications through APIs.
- Experience in Cloud platform
- Extensive knowledge and experience in .NET technologies and programming (C#, VB.net)
- Vast IT skillset and knowledge required to possess a 360*perspective on what is required to create the optimum solution.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and VBA skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge on developing Web Services and Windows Services
- Business analysis
- IT infrastructure
- Software architecture design
- Cloud development
All applicants must hold a PR or have the right to work/live in Australia.
The successful candidate with be working with a highly motivated team and a company who is currently expanding globally. If this sounds like you, please forward your resume with a covering letter using the apply button below.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.