Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Gold Fields Australia Pty Limited
Reporting to the Supervisor: Underground Production, you will be responsible for the operation of underground equipment as directed in a safe, effective, and efficient manner to meet operational requirements.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields, and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This role is offered on 4 days on, 4 nights on, 6 days off roster and would require the incumbent to be residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie. FIFO will be considered for the right candidate.
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
- Private Health Insurance Allowance.
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance.
- Continual training and ability to expand your career.
- Salary Sacrifice options.
Duties of the role:
- Operate machines including, but not limited to, Long Hole Drill, Remote Bogger, Charmec, Trucks, to achieve the required production levels.
- Be organized and prepared to undertake all assigned tasks by the Supervisor.
- Hand overs and technical support to be shown to the team.
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
- Ensure all pre-starts are completed and arrive fit for work for all rostered days.
- Mentor junior members of the crew.
- Report all activities accurately into LiveMine (digital plodding system) including relevant measures, location and time.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years underground operational experience
- Have tickets and sound experience in operating a minimum of two of the following disciplines: Production Drilling, Remote Bogger, Production Charge up.
- You will be team orientated and driven to achieve results.
- Have sound understanding of machinery and care of underground mobile mechanical equipment.
- Valid WA â€œCâ€ Class vehicle license.
- Current Dangerous Goods and Working at Heights card.
- Shotfirer License would be highly regarded.
- Apply First Aid Certification would be highly regarded.
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com.au
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.