AHP2 Psychologist Therapy | Outer North
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Womenâ€™s and Childrenâ€™s Health Network – Acute Services – Psychologist Therapy | Outer North – Salisbury
- Total Indicative Remuneration â€“ $92,438 – $106,932 pro-rata – Part Time â€“ Ongoing / Permanent â€“ AHP2
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is committed to early intervention and the promotion of child and family health. The Psychologist contributes to this by providing:
- Specialist psychotherapeutic service to individuals, families and groups with a focus on parenting in the early years, including infants and children at moderate to high risk.
- Professional opinion, support and training for Child and Family Health Service (CaFHS) staff in the areas of parent-infant/child relationships, social-emotional health of families, child development, parenting, child protection, assessment and referral. This requires specialist knowledge and skills within a multidisciplinary setting and the Psychologist liaises closely with other CaFHS teams and appropriate agencies.
- Resource development and training in the above areas, to the wider community as required.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 778273