AH-MAZING Social Media / Content Manager!
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Happy Way Co
Want to be part of a brand that values health, wellness, and FUN?!
Are you an inspiring leader who is passionate about digital marketing, and dedicated to building a brand and community through social media and content creation?
Do you want to inspire others to be their happiest and healthiest selves?
If weâ€™ve got your attention and youâ€™re screaming a big YES to all of the above, then have we got an opportunity for you!
At Happy Way, weâ€™re on the hunt for an AH-MAZING Social Media/Content Manager to join our creative team at Happy Way HQ in Adelaide, SA. This is an in-house position, so you must be living in Australiaâ€™s most liveable city!
Weâ€™re looking for someone who not only aligns with our brand values, but radiates feel-good vibes, oozes positivity, and loves to work hard whilst having fun along the wayâ€“youâ€™re the missing ingredient in our protein smoothie!
SO WHATâ€™S THIS DREAM ROLE YOU ASK?
Reporting to Happy Wayâ€™s senior management team, the focus of your role will be on all things social media and content strategy, along with the execution across all of our brandâ€™s platforms. You will work closely with the creative team, collaborating with our Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Videographer, and Content Production team, to produce quality content that speaks to our brand, and inspires and nurtures relationships with our community and beyond!
Because of the diversity and depth of this role, we require an experienced social media extraordinaire that can confidently identify opportunities, initiate and implement ideas, and see them through to the final product! We want someone who has their finger on the pulse, is a natural influencer, and who can be our brand visual storyteller!
WHAT WILL BE ON YOUR WEEKLY CHECKLIST!
- Be accountable for the development of social media strategies and campaigns from start to finish, prioritizing brand growth, engagement, and community building.
- Contribute to the creation, and manage the brandâ€™s social media/content calendar, leading the team across all social media platforms, building original and â€˜kick assâ€™ content!
- Research and analyze the market, our competitors, and customers, providing insight to senior management on identified opportunities.
- Build and monitor benchmarks for measuring success and ROI within the digital marketing space.
- Meet with the creative team to brainstorm ideas, create briefs for shoots and campaigns and work together collectively as a team to bring it to life!
- Collaborate with our Customer Service team to ensure weâ€™re understanding, supporting, and connecting with our customers through all digital marketing and creative content channels.
- Nurture and develop relationships with team members, senior management, and brand associates, being the go-to person for all things social media and digital marketing.
- Oversee all social media activities including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- A degree in marketing or related qualification.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role, developing a brand through storytelling.
- An in-depth understanding of consumer behavior and the way their mind works!
- A passion for all things health and wellness.
- Demonstrate epic organizational skills, have a strong eye for detail, and an even STRONGER work ethic!
- Be a natural leader with great communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience and success in project management, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines, being proactive and solutions-focused.
- Contribute to our already fab team culture by being fun, happy, and most importantly, YOURSELF (we love a great sense of humor too!).
WHAT YOUâ€™LL GET FROM US!
- A fun, engaging, and supportive team culture that is passionate about growth and development.
- Inspiring office space to work your magic inâ€”just on the city fringe!
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on the best protein and health supplements out there!
- Invites to team bonding days and events.
- Did we mention regular office treats made by our Happy Way nutritionist?! YUM!
If this sounds like you please apply nowâ€”we canâ€™t wait to meet you!
(only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)