Agile Program Delivery Manager – Customer Experience
Job Location: Melbourne
$1200 – $1300 p.d.
Senior Agile Customer Experience Program Manager
Working across multiple business streams and engaging with ELT, Senior stakeholders and 3rd party vendors. You will require exceptional communication / people skills.
Customer focused delivery of a number of initiatites falling under one long term program of work with expeince of CX, SAP Hana, API, Cloud & Data, Marketing and CRM. Full ownership and accountability across the board.
- Proven experience working of Customer Experience
- Proven experience leading dispersed and diverse cross functional teams to deliver complex change into production in waterfall and agile environments
- Excellent adaptive team leadership capabilities including the ability to foster productive team dynamics, engage and enable teams and coach for performance
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and understand strategic perspectives and translate into tactical action
- Proven agility and confidence to make quick, effective decisions.
- Success in championing solutions and eliciting decisions from working groups
- Excellent strong stakeholder engagement and questioning techniques
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to deliver a showcase with confidence and positivity
- Ability to receive critique on work in progress and then translate back to the team
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Own the delivery of work safely and frequently to production
- Define engagement model, scope, success metrics, benefits, size, and definition of done for the project
- Build, engage and lead cross functional teams in order to bring initiatives to life and deliver to production
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Deliver using the agreed delivery model (waterfall / agile / hybrid) with a mindset that is always driving toward incremental delivery and more agile ways of working
- Monitor and control work through relevant ways of working and take corrective action if necessary
- Have a constant focus on continuous improvement applying a lean lens on everything
- Build and maintain strong relationships and open, clear and effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with management and executives within the business and client base and manage the expectations of the customers to whom the project is being delivered
- Leading a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality
- Compile artefacts and lean business cases that are sufficiently informative and contain cross business based content to allow the appropriate governance forums to make informed decisions
- Ensure deliverables are reviewed and approved by relevant stakeholders and delivered to an acceptable quality standard within acceptable timelines
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships and engagement with internal and external parties to ensure that resources are available and assigned as planned
- Execute diligent supplier selection practices that include preparation of tender materials, evaluation of tender responses and negotiation of scope, pricing and delivery timeframes
Actively participating in the Delivery Leadership community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson – 0404 285551, quoting ref no. JO-2111-107515. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com [link removed]