Ageing | Disability Trainer
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: College Australia
The dynamic team at College Australia is looking for energetic educators to join our ever-growing crew.
Our Mantra is â€œTo educate our students through contemporary & innovative training practicesâ€.
To be part of the team you must meet our ten commandments of this role:
- Positive attitude
- You find solutions and not problems.
- Use best-practice training methods within the CA culture.
- Make the journey wholesome, positive & an experience to remember for your student.
- Passion for helping students reach their potential.
- Consistently meet goals & exceed when you can.
- Make the workplace better by sharing great ideas!
- Donâ€™t take things personally and accept responsibility!
- Flexibility and adaptability in your approach
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above qualities, then read on further as you may be who we are looking for.
The next requirement is the legal stuff to show us that not only do you have the right attitude but can back it up with the relevant knowledge.
- TAE40116 or equivalent
- Industry qualification
- A minimum of 2 years currency
If you have made it this far then we may be on to something here!
The last, and possibly most critical criteria, is basic computer skills. The world is moving fast, and we need you to be on board.
Our success depends on having educators whose approach focuses on student success and who will work with students to excite and empower.
Our crew members will be full-time and provided will all the required tools to succeed in their role.
If you feel that you have what it takes, and travel is not an issue then send us your resume along with a letter of introduction explaining why you think you would be a great fit for our team.