Aged Care Product Manager and BDM
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Hays Education
Vocational Education and Training Expert with strong knowledge about Aged Care Training.
Your new company
Located on Sydney’s northern beaches, this established provider of education and training to industry and the vocational education and training sector offers bespoke, innovative, and high quality education and training packages. With a focus on engaging, inspiring and empowering learners, they strive to offer a point of difference, driving industry standards higher.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the companies growth in the Aged Care education sector. Using your expert knowledge of the Aged Care industries needs and the vocational and higher education programs that meet these needs, you will inform and drive the companies growth and development strategies.
What you’ll need to succeed
This role requires:
- Strong knowledge of VET and higher education sector with specific understanding of Aged Care
- Excellent networking and business development skills
- Experience selling education products through the building of strong relationships in the VET and Higher Education sectors
- The ability build advisory groups from industry
- Capacity to engage with internal stakeholders such as product development and content creation teams
- Ability to manage the mapping of learning courses through external providers
- Excellent commercial acumen and relational sales skills
What you’ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise, driving strategic growth. This role can be based out of the companies northern beaches location, or can be done remotely from any location of your choosing. Competitive salary package with incentives to be negotiated based on the successful candidates experience.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508