Admissions Operations Officer (Maternity Leave Position)
Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Aurora Training Institute
Aurora Training Institute is a progressive Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with 10+ yearsâ€™ experience delivering quality training solutions. The team at Aurora are committed to providing superior client care and have built a reputation of service, quality, and reliability through our brand mantra ‘Flexible Supportive Education’.
A maternity leave position, we are currently seeking a reliable, self-motivated, and organised Admissions Operations Officer to join the team at our Robina, Head Office. As an integral member of the admissions team, reporting to the Admissions Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the student enrolment policies and procedures are followed for both nationally recognised training and non-accredited courses.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all administrative processes are followed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining Aurora Training Instituteâ€™s student management system.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Handling of short course enquiries, Invitations, and enrolments.
- Assisting the Admissions Manager with additional duties where necessary.
- Checking and processing various types of enrolments in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Government departments.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- A passion for customer service and student support.
- A can-do attitude and eye for detail.
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to manage time and workload.
- Willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships and Traineeships an advantage.
- Strong IT skills working with Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
If you would like to join a team of highly motivated professionals, working for a quality Vocational Education and Training Provider, we are interested in hearing from you, so please submit your cover letter and resume and Apply Now!