Administrator / Executive Assistant / Project Support / Records Management
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
$95k + Super
- Global company, small and friendly office
- $95k + super â€“ 9 Month Mat Leave Contract
- Investment Banking
About the company:
This Investment Banking company is a Global organisation which an office in Sydney for 17 people. The culture is social and family orientated. They have an accountable culture and are looking for pro-active people.
About the role
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic â€˜Team Assistantâ€™ who is seeking variety and a new challenge. This role is supporting the MD and the wider team.
You will be required to:
- Provide high-level executive support to the MD & Team.
- Plan and manage appointments, travel arrangements.
- Coordinate meetings, including preparation of agendas, receiving presentation materials video/ teleconferencing arrangements and catering.
- Manage, monitor and reconcile expenses (with the support of office administrator).
- Previous experience in Banking or Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Utmost integrity, discretion, and confidentiality with experience dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Exceptional planning, organising, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.