Administration Officer (Reception)
Job Location: Hobart
Employer: Tasmanian Aboriginal Legal Service
The Tasmanian Aboriginal Legal Service (TALS) has an exciting opportunity for a full-time administration officer to join our team!
TALS was established on 1 July 2020, marking the return of ownership of Tasmanian Aboriginal legal services to our communities and state. TALS specialises in criminal, civil and family law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please provide a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria of the role and a current resume, to [email protected].
Key Selection Criteria
1. Demonstrated general office administrative experience
2. General skills in the use of MS Office Software or similar
3. Professional and courteous customer service and interpersonal skills and the capacity to communicate effectively with members of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
4. Knowledge or a willingness to learn the legal issues faced by members of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community in Tasmania
5. The ability to work collaboratively with others and to foster a cooperative and supportive team environment.
Applications close at COB 15th November 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to consider applying for this opportunity.