Administration Officer – Compliance and Emergency Liaison
Job Location: Perth Rockingham & Kwinana
Employer: City of Rockingham
â€¢ Flexible working arrangements, including rostered days off and two additional paid days of absence
â€¢ A variety of health and wellbeing programmes
â€¢ Training and development opportunities including paid study leave and study fees
â€¢ 11% superannuation and the opportunity to co-contribute up to 14.5%
Full-time (average of 38 hours per week)
The Administration Officer Compliance and Emergency Liaisonâ€™s primary function is to provide administration and clerical support for the Compliance and Emergency Liaison team. You will prepare and type reports, bulletins, correspondence, memoranda, minutes, agendas, collating and compiling statistical information and photocopying, and assist the Manager and the Coordinators with any other administrative needs as required.
You will assist with the issue and maintenance of the infringement database including follow up notices and filing of associated documents (licence checks, final demands, fines enforcement registry) and update and log all customer enquiries, both phone and over the counter.
Basic knowledge of compliance within the building industry will be advantageous, but not essential. A current WA â€˜Câ€™ class driverâ€™s licence is essential for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must address the following selection criteria as part of your online application:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role or within a government administration environment and possess well developed administrative skills, including experience working with the Microsoft Office suite of products, HPECM (Records Manager) and/or Civica (Authority) in previous roles.
- Solid background in customer service and working a fast-paced work environment.
- Well-developed ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Ability to work within a team environment
We are offering a cash salary of $65,513 per annum and:
- 11% superannuation and the opportunity to co-contribute up to 14.5%
- A variety of health and wellbeing programmes
- Flexible working arrangements, including rostered days off and two additional paid days of absence per annum
- Training and development opportunities including paid study leave and study fees
- Salary packaging opportunities for motor vehicles, etc.
An information package is available on our website.
Applications will be accepted until 4pm, Friday 19 November 2021.
The City of Rockingham encourages candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people living with disability and people who speak a first language other than English.