- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- $24.52 + 10% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances
We’re seeking an administrator to join our team in Maleny Erowel Aged Care Facility!
As a key support role to the delivery of our services, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring business operations are run efficiently and our clients and residents receive an exceptional experience! As an administrator, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external customers – via phone, email and in person
- Manage requests, concerns and enquiries
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of information in financial, human resource and other Blue Care systems and databases
- Support hiring and on-boarding administrative activities for your service/s
- Use mainstream software including the Microsoft Office Suite and database applications (Intermediate – Advanced skills required)
- Assist senior staff with special projects as required
What you’ll need:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great time-management skills and an ability to prioritise your workload
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office and Database applications
- Confidence with smart phone and digital devices or willingness to learn
- Qualifications, skills and experience in Administration or Business is not essential but highly desirable.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Blue Care adheres to state and Commonwealth directions regarding mandatory vaccination requirements within Residential Aged Care Facilities. Applicants must meet the vaccination requirements applicable or be willing to obtain should they be the successful candidate