JAX Tyres & Auto Head Office
At JAX Tyres & Auto we are a diverse and dynamic team, dedicated to providing Australians with the best tyre and auto servicing possible. We are a proud, trusted, household known brand which values our customers experience and above all, safety. Our hard work ethic and vibrant culture creates a positive working environment across our close-knit network and is the driving force behind our excellence.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer in our Head Office to join our agile and innovative business and friendly team. Here at Head Office, as one team, we are continuously supporting our network of stores to ensure the continuous growth and success of our business. In this role, you will often be the face of our proud brand and as such embody our strong values and commitment to customer experience. This role is a combination of office coordination, administration and reception, offering a diverse and hands on opportunity.
- Incoming call management and meeting and greeting clients.
- Record, monitor and communicate information appropriately.
- Completing data entry with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Assisting in the setup of functions, seminars, training sessions and events.
- Attend to customers through responding to their queries and providing guidance as required in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain reception area, kitchen & board room and ensure they are in a clean and safe condition.
- Manage travel arrangements for the Executive team such as flight bookings and travel itinerary.
- Organising catering and other requirements for meetings and senior executives.
- Support the Customer Experience team as required and continuously promote our customer centric mindset.
- Maintain and coordinate office facilities.
- Responsible for implementing office policies, procedures and guidelines for the operation of our office.
- Administration support, including typing and preparation of documents, filing and archiving assistance.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in an Administration role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Ability to solve problems in a calm, logical and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment autonomously or in a team.
What is in it for you?
- Exclusive staff discounts on our products and services.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work.
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to submit your Cover Letter and Resume.