This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and professional Administration Manager to join an award winning real estate office in the Hills District.
Ray White Castle Hill are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping others and going above and beyond.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, has a meticulous eye for detail and has the ability to build and maintain a strong and positive team culture.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has real estate office experience, however we’re open to all backgrounds of administration and office management.
You will work closely with our Director and take responsibility for the smooth functioning of all the behind-the-scenes administration of this exciting, award-winning Real Estate office.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely to Director to ensure best practice is maintained;
- Managing a team of two administrators;
- Supporting and assisting the in the smooth running of all administration areas of the business;
- Build and maintain sound relationships with all internal stakeholders;
- Handling, allocating and supporting all incoming requests from sales agents;
- Liaising with solicitors, valuers, clients & suppliers;
- Supporting marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms;
- Developing and maintaining administration policy and procedures;
- Develop and integrate new initiatives into the business;
- Opening and closing the office, keeping office clean, tidy and organised
- On-boarding new team members;
- Systems management;
- Data management;
- Basic accounting functions;
- Preparing reports for the directors and sales team; and
- Managing the office reception area.
To succeed in this role you’ll have…
- Previous real estate experience (preferred but not essential);
- Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration (or be willing to obtain one)
- Strong leadership skills;
- Initiative and desire to improve process;
- A understanding of HR principals and practices;
- Competency with a range of software including but not limited to – Microsoft Office suite and Google suite of products;
- Sound technical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise;
- A high attention to detail; and
- The ability to build and maintain a positive culture.
In return you’ll receive…
- A highly competitive remuneration package;
- Exceptional training and support;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- A supportive and energetic team environment;
- The backing of Australasia’s largest real estate network
- The ability to truly make your mark; and
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative real estate business.
Ray White Castle Hill is an energetic company, with an enthusiasm for success. We go above and beyond the obvious, the ordinary and the conventional.
100% locally owned and operated and with an experienced team, we pride ourselves on providing the best service with the backing of dedicated real estate people to deliver exceptional results time-after-time.
We’ve invested in the best technology, systems and procedures. Our team focus on the bigger picture when it comes to real estate – that means working with our customers to maximise the potential of their property portfolio.
We are now looking for the next real estate superstar to join our amazing team and learn the art of real estate from the best in the business.
So, if you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then…
How to Apply…
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role. So…
Please note – Applications will only be accepted through our online portal, please do not contact the office directly.
**No recruitment agencies please**