Administration & Customer Service Officer
- Permanent – Full Time – Malaga, WA
- Fast paced agile environment
- High performing company, ASX 100 listed
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies.
Your new role
- Provide a welcoming and helpful first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide assistance and perform tasks and activities that support the delivery of procedural, operational, administrative and business support activities.
- Provide support to busy inbound and outbound call volumes
- Support the range of quality improvement approaches within the team.
- Adherence to performance KPI’s.
Your skills and experience
- Proven ability to maintain good working relationships with clients, suppliers and on-site personnel
- Experience in JDE, Coupa, Excel and Salesforce software is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills along with a high aptitude for problem solving.
- Qualification in business administration or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Learning and development opportunities
- Scope for growth within the business
- Support from a strong network of business partners
- Employee share program
- Great staff benefits program including novated car leasing and salary sacrificing on work-related purchases, discounts on private health insurance and more
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply button. Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.