Administration Clinical Support Officer
Due to further expansion and growth MSS has an opportunity for a permanent, full-time Administration Support Officer in our Clinical Team lcoated at Taree, 38 hours per week Monday-Friday (with an option for 9 day fortnight).
What is the Role?
- Providing high-quality administration support to the Department Manager and the professional Allied Health and Clinical Team
- Assessing and delegating all incoming internal referrals
- Rosters and client appointment reminders
- Processing of timesheets
- Processing invoices for statements
- Maintaining and creating complex spreadsheets
- Maintaining databases and internal software
- Communicating with a range of internal stakeholders
- Managing stock and inventory
- Scheduling internal meetings and Minute taking
What do we offer?
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 + up to $2,650 meal entertainment card per annum
- Paid Christmas shutdown
- Job security in a rapidly expanding not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible work environment & 9 day fortnight
- Professional development with our rapid growth – extensive internal opportunities
- Positive work culture and friendly warm environment
What you need – Selection Criteria
Qualifications and Requirements
- Health, Medical or allied health administration certificate or related relevant experience.
- Preferably minimum Cert 3 in Business Administration or related relevant experience.
Skills and Experience
- High-level administrative skills including the proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and client databases.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding the needs of people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Highly professional and able to act in a compassionate with a strong person-centred care approach
- A thorough understanding of privacy and confidentiality principles.
- Emotional maturity in handling sensitive issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and get things done.
- Flexibility and ability to be adaptive.
The successful applicant will be supporting our Clinical and Allied Health team to deliver exceptional services to clients by empowering individual client choice, positively contributing to health and wellbeing and encouraging ongoing, active participation in the community.
MSS is an expanding, multi-service organisation, whose mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives by providing services which enable them to live with dignity and respect so come and be a part of this meaningful work with our dynamic team.
All candidates must send through a resume and covering letter which address each of the selection criteria. Candidates that do not do this will not be considered.
The closing date for this position is 8am Monday 20th September 2021.
For any further information please contact Kashanna Dreyer on : 02 6551 1800