Administration Assistant – Food & Beverage Industry
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Essential Flavours
Are you a recent school leaver looking to start your career in administration? Are you seeking a role where you can learn on the job?
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to provide support to our busy team. This is an ideal opportunity to grow your experience in a collaborative and supportive team environment. This entry-level administration role offers a diverse range of responsibilities, with the opportunity to develop in the role. On-the-job training will be provided to learn the key aspects of administration and will provide a great foundation to grow into broader administration and office-based roles.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are an Australian family-owned flavour house, with operations in both Australia and Vietnam. Our business continues to strengthen and grow after 30 years. We work within the food and beverage industry and partner with our clients to develop new, unique and ever-evolving products.
We are passionate about what we do and are guided by our entrenched values. We have a strong sense of team and have a supportive, friendly environment. We work hard so that we can deliver the best products and service for our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our achievements and share our successes.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have:
- Personable approach and professional, friendly phone manner
- Self-driven with a willingness to learn
- Team player with a positive attitude towards work and colleagues
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office program and Outlook skills
- Current Driversâ€™ Licence
You will be:
- Answering the phone
- Completing stationery and shopping orders
- Assisting with stocktake and data entry of stock levels
- Daily processing of production packs
- Local purchasing of consumables (training will be provided)
- Assisting the Administration Team with other duties as required
To find out more about us, please visit our website: https://www.essentialflavours.com.au/
If this sounds like the job for you, apply for this job and include a resume and a cover letter.