• Permanent part-time position – 1 day/week (Friday)
• Based in Forestville – Warm & welcoming aged care home
• Friendly & supportive team environment
About the role:
Based in Forestville, Brian Watt Lodge is seeking a service-orientated Administration Assistant to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (each Friday) 7.5 hours per week.
As a valued member of the team, you will bring previous administrative/receptionist experience, a passion for providing excellent customer service and a genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensures a professional image is projected by making sure the residents and visitors are attended to;
• Ensures that general administrative tasks within the facility are completed on time and to a high standard including the ordering of resources as required by the village administration.
• Ensures that resident data is properly recorded and maintained: and
• Contributes to Anglicare’s’ safety culture by keeping the workplace safe, clean and tidy, complying always with safe work practices.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Well-developed administrative, time management and organisational skills – preferably in aged care
• Reception skills, including experience assisting clients/customers who are in emotional distress and/or crisis
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• A genuine alignment to Anglicare’s values
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
For more information please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.