General administration assistant role offering full work from home flexibility, the department will courier equipment and technology to all successful candidates. The department is looking for adaptable candidates who are comfortable being placed in different areas to look after general admin duties. This is a 6 month contract ideally starting at the end of September.
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Filing, photocopying, scanning, archiving and fax operations;
- Operating a variety of office equipment;
- Ensuring adequate levels of stationary supplies or other items where required;
- Support the Administrator (or equivalent role) as required from time to time;
- Booking meeting rooms, order catering requirements for conferences and meetings as required;
- Arranging the distribution and collection of mail services including arranging external couriers and collecting, collating and distributing internal correspondence;
- Provide word processing services as required by the Client;
- Travel arrangements, organizing accommodation and preparing appropriate itineraries as required; and
- Any other duties incidental to the above, as agreed with the Client.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in Administration or Reception as well as:
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office suite and able to operate typical office machines such as printers, photocopiers and binding machines;
- Ability to work within established routines and guidelines;
- Carries out their assigned duties under general direction;
- The ability to communicate, written and verbally, clearly and effectively with all levels of internal staff and external clients; and
- May be required to check the work or provide guidance to other employees at a lower level or provide assistance to less experienced employees at the same level.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please use the link below and submit your CV in WORD format. Job reference number: 205952.
Applications received after the closing time will be reviewed, retained and considered for future opportunities.
Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. At this stage, we will not be accepting calls regarding this job advert. Please apply via the link to be considered.