Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Next Smile Melbourne
Next Smile Melbourne is growing! We have a great opportunity for a fun, motivated and enthusiastic team player to join the team.
Day to day duties include providing general office administration assistance to management and senior leadership team. Opportunity to learn/train in front office coordinating/reception and/or dental assisting if so desired.
What will your day(s) look like;
- Typing, filing, scanning, preparing documents
- Preparation of surgical lists and collate patient paperwork
- Data entry and reconciliations
- Preparations of reports, minutes, agenda’s for meetings
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Events/lunch coordinating as required
- Office coordination – supplies ordering etc.
- Assist with managing incoming calls
- Bank/post office run daily
- Email inbox management
What we offer;
- Great supportive team, that is willing to train, teach and mentor you
- A modern practice in the heart of South Yarra, close to train/tram
- Career growth opportunities
- Great remuneration and invitation to our upcoming conference on the Gold Coast!
What we are looking for;
- Enthusiasm to learn and be great at your job
- Confidence with MS Office Suite – (email, word, excel)
- Well presented, with great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English
- Part time/Full time avail
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in. Please apply with your cover letter and CV.