Admin and Events Coordinator
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: Ms Collins
Ms Collins is the ultimate event space. Ms Collins is an iconic heritage-listed venue space with an interior designed by award-winning Melbourne artists. Featuring seven unique bars and 12 function rooms, we can cater your most important events no matter the size. Ms Collins is more than just nightlife, Ms Collins is a destination. Intersecting food, fashion, art and music, Ms Collins is the pinnacle of Melbourne celebration.
Tasks & responsibilities
As our Admin and Events Coordinator, you will make sure that magic happens!
- Be the first point of contact for all Ms Collins enquiries
- Manage all incoming emails and phone calls
- Collaborating with guests to create their perfect event
- Coordinate bookings and communicate special requests
- Drive event sales and achieve sales budget
- Chair event meetings with other departments
- Provide administrative support to upper management
A detailed Position Description is available upon request.
Qualifications & experience
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Full time role with immediate start
- Attractive salary package plus incentive scheme
- Fun team in an established business
- Opportunity to grow in the role