Adblue Production Specialist
Job Location: Brisbane Western Suburbs & Ipswich
Employer: DGL Ausblue Pty Ltd
AdBlue Production Specialist
AdBlueÂ® is a rapid growing category in the Refuelling industry. With an increasing number of diesel vehicles requiring AdBlueÂ® being introduced into the Australian market, the opportunity is lucrative for the right candidate.
DGL AUSblue is Australia’s largest and most successful AdBlue manufacturing and distribution company. We pride ourselves in providing great working conditions and above average remuneration to our valued employees.
If you are interested in this active, diverse role, with our expanding company, we are looking for a self-motivated and organised Production Specialist to produce AdBlue at the hub.
The ability to work unsupervised and report to a supervisor is essential. Must have a professional approach and good time management skills.
Experience handling bulk fluids and operating tanker equipment will be an advantage.
The primary role of the Production Specialist is to produce AdBlue to specification, enter and maintain product data, perform secondary operations and help with maintenance of the production facility.
Applicant must be a keen, enthusiastic and focused individual.
- Daily toolbox phone call with Production Coordinator
- Day to day production of the product to ISO specifications
- Mix, test and store product.
- Transfer product to transport vehicle tanks and small end-product containers to be used by customers
- Pick and load product and manage customer demand
- Unload inbound shipments as delivered to the premises
- Clean containers
- Conduct product stock takes and report
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures SOP’s for all tasks
- Always maintain clean and tidy work areas
- Complete daily work orders and other tasks as directed
- Forklift licence
- Competent driving skills
- A sense of responsibility, alertness and physical stamina
- An ability to work independently
- Customer service skills
- General maintenance skills
- Organisational skills and time management.
- Valid MC licence advantageous
Prior to Employment:
- Company supplied D&A screening
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Competitive Salary offered.
- Full product knowledge training and ongoing support from management provided.
- Immediate start available.