ACT State Manager
Job Location: ACT
Employer: Green Home Green Planet
Green Home Green Planet (www.ghgp.com.au) is one of the longest standing companies in the Australian solar and energy efficiency industry and as such, have been working diligently in saving 500,000+ businesses and homes on their escalating energy costs for the last 14 years.
GHGP has invested in a highly skilled national team which has grown to be one of the market leaders. With a growing residential and commercial business, we are now seeking a driven individual to manage the sales and operations of our ACT/Southern NSW branch.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced State Manager to join our national company based in Fyshwick ACT. We are looking for an energetic and highly professional State Manager responsible for the leadership and direction of the ACT branch, which includes sales, operations, and administration.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations, we are looking for someone who is interested in a genuine long-term career with GHGP and see this role as an opportunity to make their mark through the continued growth our ACT branch.
Key to this role is the ability to take on the role of lead sales professional focusing your sales activates on commercial opportunities and leading by example. As State Manager you will also have an oversight role of our sister companyâ€™s activities (National Roof Care) which also operates out of our ACT office.
- Achieving a personal sales target
- ACT sales team management
- Growth of market share and client development
- Management of the installation operations of the ACT and Southern NSW
- Leading and managing in-house installation teams consisting of both internal employees and external contractors
- Achieving branch installation KPIâ€™s and income targets.
- Responsible for the financial outcome of the branch, maximising profitability through diligent cost control and maintenance of margins.
- Inventory management
- Ensure compliance with all GHGP QMS and WHS systems and processes
- Ensure compliance with all local and state regulations and laws
- Facilitate and drive the local team training to maintain existing certificates and tickets as well continually improve the teamâ€™s skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful well-established organisation within the renewal energy industry. In addition to an attractive base salary commensurate with your experience, you will also be provided with a motor vehicle allowance, company mobile and laptop, and performance bonus.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Proven experience managing a branch with sales, operational and commercial experience.
- Willingness to follow and improve company systems and processes and contribute positively to local and national strategy.
- Experience in electrical subcontracting or the construction industry.
- Sound knowledge of local and Australian regulations and standards.
- Exceptional people management skills to empower your ACT team.
- Team orientated, professional & responsive.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
You must have:
- The position is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
- Engineering or Trade qualifications.
- 5 years sales experience.
- 2 years management experience.
- Drivers Licence and suitable vehicle.
- CEC Design Accreditation
- Construction Card
- Working At Heights
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this role, please send through your cover letter and resume via the Seek portal.