Accounts Payable Officer (Immediate Start)
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Quinn Allan
About the Company:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a leading business located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs. This business has an excellent workplace culture and offer flexible work arrangements to their employees.
About the Role:
This contract position has arisen to support the purchasing team during a busy period and will be focused on reconciling a range of pre-existing purchase requests against a mismatch of a range of invoices and other ad-hoc duties. Broadly speaking the duties of the role include:
- Raising PO’s for a wide range of business purchase requests.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Following up with various stakeholder to verify invoices.
- Deal with a range of supplier queries.
- Reconcile a range of invoices against pre-existing purchase orders.
Key to your success with this role will be your attention to detail and your data entry skills. In addition, you will also require the following:
- Proven experience in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable Officer or purchasing role.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- Proven experience with a large ERP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to â€œhit the ground runningâ€.
- Intermediate Excel skills, including Vlookup and Pivot tables.
- Adept knowledge of an aging analysis
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online for this position.