Accounts Payable Officer (12 Month Maternity Cover)
There is now a need for an Accounts Payable Officer (12 Month Maternity leave cover) to join our growing and dynamic team. This role reports to the Finance Manager and will be providing a range of financial services encompassing the procure-to-pay process and the provision of effective, timely and accurate information. The role also supports the deliverables of the Finance Accounting areas such as accrual journals, monthly vendor payment analysis, and invoice performance reporting.
The BHL Group comprises a number of related and associated entities in Australia including leading publicly-listed property development and management firm Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX:BHL) and private investment company, Cyan Stone Pty Ltd.
Most of our projects are strategically located within Sydney’s north-west and south-west growth corridors and the Western Sydney Aerotropolis, where there is substantial investment in new infrastructure and key services by State and Federal Governments.
Why BHL Group
We offer a wide range of employee benefits to set you up for success:
- Access to our exclusive and confidential Employee Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Flexible work Arrangements.
Snap Shot of your accountabilities:
- Coordinating the accurate and timely process of accounts payable.
- Investigating any outstanding invoices and draw them to the attention of management.
- Assisting with month end accounting process and with the production of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Maintaining records of vendor accounts in ERP (Timberline).
- Completing daily and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Accounting or working towards tertiary qualifications
- Fluent written and verbal Mandarin and English
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience is desirable
If this sounds like you, please attach your cover letter and resume to your application.