Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
Who We Are
Established in 1977, we are Australiaâ€™s leading manufacturer and supplier of bingo, fundraising and promotional products for the club, hotel and Charitable gaming industry.
We have a team of industry specialists throughout our Brisbane (head office), Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Launceston offices.
We Are Seeking
BSG has an opportunity for a full time Accountant to join our professional and friendly team in our North Brisbane Head Office.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday position available for an immediate start. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cashflow forecasting and updating
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial reporting â€“ monthly, quarterly and annually including covenant reporting for the bank
- Budget preparation
- Preparation and lodgements of BAS & FBT returns
- Tax return preparation
- Fixed asset management and depreciation entry
- Leave liability calculations and journal entry
- Equipment finance repayment schedules and journal entry
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
Your Key Attributes
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a similar role including payroll
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislations
- High level attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Exceptional Excel skills
In return for your dedication to assist our customers we will provide you with a fantastic team culture, full product training and plenty of opportunities to progress your career.
With more than half of our staff having worked for us for over 10 years you will find a workplace that is collaborative, progressive and passionate about providing the best service and innovative products to our customers.