Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Company: CountPlus One Pty Ltd
CountPlus One is one of Sydney’s leading accounting and financial advisory firms with experience and expertise in working with clients to deliver greater peace of mind about their financial future.
CountPlus One is part of CountPlus Limited (ASX:CUP), a national network of professional accounting and financial advice firms, aligned through shared values, mutual success, and our sense of community.
We currently seeking a full-time Accountant to join our team at our North Sydney office. This role is crucial to the growth of the team and is a position which will challenge you and offer opportunity to advance within our organisation.
It is essential you have at least 12 months experience in Professional Practice and have commenced or recently completed your CA (or CPA) studies.
Candidates should also have:
- The ability to work under pressure and be organised to meet regular deadlines;
- The ability to use initiative whilst working unsupervised;
- Be committed and display a high level of service ethics;
- Self-motivated and a passion for learning;
- Committed to completing their CA (or CPA) studies;
- Excellent communication – you must be comfortable speaking to clients and colleagues;
- A sound level of knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Some experience with Xero/MYOB/Quickbooks is an advantage;
- The drive to take every opportunity to learn and contribute.
Key role responsibilities:
- You will assist in dealing with a diverse range of small to medium business clients across many industries;
- Assist in preparing management accounting information and annual financial statements;
- Assist in preparing Business Activity Statements, Income Tax Returns, and other Taxation Documents;
- Assist the Manager to provide a high level of timely and reliable information and advice to clients.
Our commitment to you is as follows:
- Access to flexible working from home arrangements;
- Excellent technical training and generous study support;
- Competitive salary and benefits, including subsidised sporting activities and gym membership;
- CA mentor;
- Personal development and career progression opportunities.
CountPlus One is dedicated to inspire our people, empower our clients, and support our community.
If you are this person and are keen to further your career submit your resume with a cover letter.
Applications are only open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens.