$84k Base + Super, $140k OTE
The company is a leading global provider of market research, strategic insights, advisory services and events for Technology/ICT industries. Their services and resources help businesses make informed, fact-based decisions on purchases and business strategy. Their expertise and services are utilized by companies across a variety of key industry verticals in over 100 countries globally. After consistent growth, and off the back of a record year for the business, they are now looking to expand their team in Sydney, and bring on a motivated Account Manager to help drive growth and progress with the business.
- Hybrid Account Manager/Business Development Manager Role
- Creating leads through o variety of channels to foster and maintain successful business relationships.
- Given a portfolio of accounts to manage and grow, as well as list of potential businesses/warm leads.
- Strong internal support network.
- Strong company culture and support network.
- Job security in a growing industry
- Clear roadmap for internal progression.
- Competitive remuneration that rewards high achievers.
- Salary: $84k Base + Super, $140k OTE
- Previous experience as a BDM or Account Manager.
- Have previously worked/sold into technology companies.
- Background in selling Technology research highly regarded.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Strong prospecting skills, with a drive to generate business.
- Ability to maintain ongoing business relationships.
- A Self-motivated team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of success and over achievement.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply. To apply online, click the ‘Apply’ button and upload you CV as a Word document. As a specialist candidate manager, feel free to confidentially contact me with any questions you might have about the role, or to discuss other options if this opportunity does not suit your background. Email to [email protected]