Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Procensol Australia Pty Ltd
Weâ€™re looking for a Relationship/Account Manager with excellent communication and listening skills, a passion for engaging with people, and ideally experience selling professional IT services.
This role is to nurture and develop prospects, and grow services to current clients. However, itâ€™s not a traditional cold calling hunter role. Our marketing department will have already started a dialogue with people of interest to the company. You will then build that relationship to the point where the client is ready for a pitch leading to an opportunity to submit a proposal for work.
We offer an exciting opportunity to be coached and mentored in the latest, cutting edge, customer engagement strategies, methods and techniques.
Our clients are predominately medium to large companies across both the public sector (State, Federal and Local Government Departments and Agencies), and private sector including Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mining and many other sectors.
We are a global company with offices in Australia, the UK and India. Our head office in Australia is in prestigious offices in Brisbane CBD. We provide the opportunity for career growth and progression with flexible working hours and a great work-life balance. We pride ourselves on creating teams that are dedicated to helping each other and that you are proud to be a part of.
When representing Procensol, your main priority will be to help our clients to improve their business. Senior Leaders will be working with you to manage prospects, target effectively and help prepare bespoke approaches to prospects.
The role will involve:
- Converting prospects into clients and growing existing accounts
- Attending our virtual and in-person events and representing Procensol at industry events
- Working closely with the marketing team to engage prospects interested in our services
- Delivering presentations to prospects who have moved into the buying zone
- Producing and posting content as well as other content produced by the marketing team
- Keeping at the forefront of what is happening in digital transformation
- Be confident in making outbound telephone and video calls.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn to search, post and interact.
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be methodical and process-driven with a strong completer-finisher mentality.
- Enjoy building trusting relationships with people.
- Enjoy promoting our brand and reputation.
- Persistent and skilled in stakeholder management to ensure relationships are moving towards a pitch
- Experience in Digital or Technology sales, account management or customer success is highly desirable
What are the benefits?
This is a permanent, full-time position. Depending on your skills and experience, we will offer you a competitive salary plus sales commissions.
We can work from home, and we also have the option of working from our brand-new office space in Brisbane CBD, which we have designed for the new way of working.
We offer a range of benefits, including health and well-being incentives, paid top-up of parental leave, professional development training and novated lease, to mention a few.
Follow the links to apply now, and we will be in touch!