Job Location: Sydney
To meet Modis’ continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an Account Manager to support and drive our expanding business. The Account Manager leads the client relationships and the successful delivery of all Modis IT and Business professional services for assigned accounts. You will have expert relationship, people leadership and strong sales skills and significant industry knowledge to address their clients’ needs in a more meaningful way.
We put our people first: To build a community of the sharpest minds, we begin by understanding the potential of our people. Then, through rigorous training, we can help them learn, share, grow and excel by applying their ingenuity. Understanding your ambitions and working with you to achieve them are just the beginning of your Career at MODIS
- Accountable for all sales activities for the assigned clients that expand existing business, leveraging the sales function on an as required basis
- Leads negotiations effectively with clients on projects/ opportunities to extend existing business
- Provides a platform to proactively engage the national sales team for the joint closure of opportunities that bring Modis capability to the assigned client base, that was not previously visible in the assigned client base
- Ensures client focused account plans are in place to leverage and/or build on the full-service offerings and capabilities, including solutions that a client may not be currently consuming.
- Builds trusted partner status, customer loyalty and brand position through changing the customer’s experience.
- Brings insights to the client on a regular basis, leveraging both industry and technology trends as well as Modis insights relevant to the client’s organisational goals
- Ensures effective relationships are in place at all levels within accounts, including executive level.
- Manages delivery risks and intervenes where required.
- Achieve target Net Promotor Score, in line with KPIs.
**Career Progression, Mentoring and Development program/s available
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
“Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds”